Yes, i would love to see you while you're here! So you're coming this Sunday? Let me know for sure--just call. We're staying at David's parents in Ogden valley and I'm home all day until David's off of work and we can go work on the house. I can't wait! By the way, cute belly. I forget how close we are! I think I'm only 2 weeks behind you. How fun.
14 comments:
Cute liz! Keep taking lots of pics while you are in the "still feeling cute" stage of pregnancy!
you are looking good!
bahaha.i adore u.
Yes! So cute! Thanks for posting a belly pic! I was so curious what you are looking like these days!
gansta gansta you look amazing!!
finally!!! You look way too cute for 28 weeks!!!! Are you sure you are having this baby in January? Lookin' fab!!
Sometimes you just have to rely on your roots.
Oh and I think weeks 28-30 are my favs. Can you have preg week favs?
liz--
Yes, i would love to see you while you're here! So you're coming this Sunday? Let me know for sure--just call. We're staying at David's parents in Ogden valley and I'm home all day until David's off of work and we can go work on the house. I can't wait! By the way, cute belly. I forget how close we are! I think I'm only 2 weeks behind you. How fun.
Love you!
Janelle P
i'm officially freaked out with fear. please tell me everything u can about labor. and do i need to go to those labor classes?
wow! you're babe is growing fast. what a slick mama he has :)
All I can say is hot mama!
haha... i just realized i never said anything to my true gangsta sista. i'm proud of you for posting this... ;)
peace.
um, why do you get to be so cute?
Post a Comment