Friday, August 06, 2010

saw sea world.

calvin and miles love, no LOVE sea animals. so, of course we were excited to bring them to sea world. even though we went after 3 full days at disneyland and as we pulled into the parking lot calvin said, "no more rollercoasters, dad", we still really liked sea world.

some of our favs: shamu

sharks! calvin loves them.

this thing was so cool. you walked through this tunnel and right above you there were sharks swimming all around.



and that ends our cali. trip. we had so much fun. it was really fun to have a little vacation as just our little family. thanks to all our friends and family who let us stay with them along the way!

by the way, i realize my posts are lame lately. i'll try to make them better soon!

2 comments:

amy stansel said...

yay for all the fun. i am so glad you posted gwen. I would be bitter too if i had to wait for her to just walk right on!!

mom2cherreys said...

Wish we had gotten a chance to see you guys! My kids love Sea World too, I'm not sure I really know a kid who doesn't! Looks like it was a fun vacation for you guys!

Oh and I really do love your hair short, sooooo cute.