look who we spent the day with at disneyland. we had a lot of fun, gwen and i. (except when we had to wait an extra ride in line for dumbo so that she and her posse could get their very own private ride. not cool, gwen.)
Haha! When I first glanced at the picture, I thought that was you! Gwen's got nothing on you, but the blonde hair with gorgeous smile and blondie babe fooled me for a second that it was you! I guess your sighting is a lot more impressive than when we ran into Busy Phillips (Dawson's Creek, ER) at Disneyland a few months ago and talked 2-year-olds for a while.
3 comments:
Once your career as a full-time Mom is done, I think you've got a bright future with the paparazzi!
So not cool. Did you get your private ride, too?
Haha! When I first glanced at the picture, I thought that was you! Gwen's got nothing on you, but the blonde hair with gorgeous smile and blondie babe fooled me for a second that it was you! I guess your sighting is a lot more impressive than when we ran into Busy Phillips (Dawson's Creek, ER) at Disneyland a few months ago and talked 2-year-olds for a while.
Post a Comment