Thursday, July 10, 2008

welcome the newest member of our family...

george, the fish. yes, named after the one and only curious george! you may remember our last fish, wallace. it was such a great name and i had a hard time not giving him the same name again but calvin got to choose and he, of course, chose george. he loves feeding george with travis and says hi to him many times throughout the day. welcome george.

wallace and calvin approximately 6 months old?

4 comments:

kristen said...

first a fish... then a dog. need i say more?

Andrea said...

Wallace? Hahaha that makes me laugh. And all I can think about is poor adam. How's he doing anyway?

Cherisa said...

So who's responsible for taking George out for his walks? :)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I think Jackson would have chosen the same name. Whenever I ask Jackson anything usually it starts with George...George does a lot of mischevious things around here, is the only thing Jackson LOVES to watch over and over, and was one of Jacksons birthday cake choices (however I opted out not knowing exactly how to make a monkey).