Thursday, July 10, 2008
more wrestling
thanks to trav, calvin has toughened up a lot. if you remember, just a couple months ago we thought that since calvin played with so many girls he was a little soft. apparently travis wasn't going to let his boy be soft so has taught him the art of wrestling. unfortunately for all of calvin's little girlfriends, they are quickly learning the art of wrestling as well! you may remember these pictures from our camping trip with his girlfriend, sophie. here are pictures from today with calvin's best buddy aurora. these poor little girls! although, with all of the giggling i think they like it just as much. (and please notice aurora's wrestling outfit. jennie told me that aurora would not take off her swim diaper before coming over so jennie wasn't going to fight it!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been out of touch a little bit, and was catching up on your blog and I am so EXCITED for you and travis. Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!! I know you posted a little bit ago, but like I said I am a little behind.
oh my gosh...the diaper on the outside is SO funny to me!!
Post a Comment