Tuesday, September 19, 2006

throwin' some darts

Travis got a new dart board for his birthday from his friends. He's played a few times and I've only played once on this new board. Last night, Travis didn't have to study very much so we decided to play a few games. We ended up playing for about and hour, learning some of the different games you can play with a dart board. I will say that I'm not very good, but got much better after an hour of playing and actually gave Travis a little competition!

I guess the reason for sharing this is that I have thought today a lot about how fun that one hour of playing together was. As Travis' semester gets busier I really enjoy the time we have to spend together and it makes me so happy to be married to my best friend. So, even though our time may be limited for now, there will always be darts!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very sweet, Liz!

Anonymous said...

Liz--good luck beating Travis in darts. If I remember right, he doesn't lose in any games or sports!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I love playing games or working on projects with my main squeeze - love that time spent together talking and laughing.

I'm going to call you, I think we should get our next "adventure" under way, hee hee . . .