Friday, January 16, 2009

3 more.

at home.

8 comments:

Janelle said...

oh my, he is just a little cutie, isn't he? thanks for more pictures. and keep them coming. :) hope you're doing well too, mom!

amy stansel said...

ha! the passifier is as big as his head!!! Too cute!! makes me excited to have a little one in several months.

Andrea said...

Random question. Did u give you kids both binkies? I read somewhere about nipple confusion and I want your opinion.

Does Miles want to have a play date with TRey in 3 weeks?

Tamsen said...

Sooo cute.

Alissa said...

a.) love the name. i was just having a conversation with alisa about how miles was my pick of the three.
b.) he doesn't look as much like calvin as i thought he would. for some reason, i was expecting a carbon copy of calvin, but they're two different little boys. of course, miles is just as darling...
c.) how are YOU? i'm calling you this weekend. you may or may not pick up.

Lindsey said...

Yay love the pictures!! Keep 'em coming!

April said...

He is so sweet!!! I can't believe how much hair your kids have. I love all the pictures!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

He looks all nice and cozy in that 3rd picture....i love sleeping babies....so precious!!!