Sunday, August 17, 2008

boy or girl?

it's about that time, everyone! we find out on wednesday if big brother calvin will have a baby brother or baby sister. we're all excited and i think i'm a little more anxious this time than the first time. (come on baby girl!) although, you know that we'll be so happy either way. and, just for fun, i put up a little guessing game for you to play. let us know by filling out the survey on the sidebar whether you think we're having a boy or a girl. all votes need to be made by wednesday so have fun!
oh, and check for more updates from our nice vacation visiting trav's family.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Liz...I am really excited for you! I will be thinking pink thoughts for you! (I really want a girl too!) But, I will say two boys are SO fun, so either way will be great. Aubrey talked to me about a girls night in September, that sounds really fun, I am excited to see you.

Janelle said...

Liz, I'm so excited to find out what you're having! Either way, he or she will be perfect and beautiful and a wonderful addition to your family. Can't wait until your Wednesday blog update!

April said...

I am excited to find out. I will be checking back on Wed. I guessed a boy, but who knows. I always seem to get the opposite of what I want.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Liz--
It was fun to see you last week! After seeing you, I am sensing boy....good news though, I always seem to be wrong at other people's babys! I always was right with mine though :)