Wednesday, August 20, 2008

destined for blue

i know you've been checking all day for the news! looks like i'm meant to be a boys mama! we're adding another boy to our family which means lots more blue, cars, and basketballs! don't worry, i'm really happy and think calvin's going to love teaching his little brother all his little tricks! now we've just got to find a name we can agree on. go blue!

19 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats! Calvin will absolutely love having a little brother to be his friend! and you'll get a little girl one of these times! We are excited for you guys!

Camie said...

Hooray!! We love little boys! And I think it's good to have 2 boys together so they can play sports and wrestle and keep each other busy! You're a great boy mama!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! That's exciting. I'm all about boys...as you know.

The Wuzzle said...

yaaaay! you make cute boys-- i'm excited!

amy stansel said...

yeah liz!! I thought it'd be a boy!! I'm so excited for you. i can't wait to see if he's a cookie cutter of calvin or not. hope you are doing well!! love you lots!!

A said...

Congratulations, 2 boys are the best! Good luck with the name, we didn't name Blake until after he was born and hadn't even talked about that name at all. It will come:)

Jyl... said...

CONGRATS!!! Calvin will be a great big brother.

Elizabeth said...

Aahhhh!! You know how we feel about boys at our house! You're such a great boy mama! Good luck finding names, boy names are tough! I feel like we haven't talked in forever. I'll call soon.

Marianne said...

Yeah! That is so fun! I am so excited for ya'll! And we can't wait to come visit! We still don't have tickets-but that's on our to do list for this weekend! I'll keep you posted!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Liz--
I thought it looked like a boy when i saw you !!! j/k....but, really, a boy sounds like fun to have to little boys right together...they will have soooo much fun together.

Janelle said...

Woooooohoooooooo! Congrats, Liz & Travis! How exciting that you're having another BOY! The little guy sure has some big shoes to fill since Calvin is the cutest little boy ever. How fun that Calvin will have a little brother. Yay for this news!

Jill said...

Calvin needs a brother, so it's he's coming now, right?

Congratulations! I'll tell you what I'm having in a couple of months!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Hooray! Congrats....another boy! What good little friends Calvin and your new little one will be (doing all the things that little boys love to do). As for the names....a complete loss. Marc and I have to hardest time with boy names! Girl names, well theres about a billion we can agree on, but boys names are just too hard.

Cherisa said...

Yeah! I guessed a boy so do I win anything? ;)

At least you have all the right clothes! I'm afraid I will eventually be in the same boat. Ian's one of 3 boys so I could be "doomed." At least we have friends with cute little girls to shower affection on!

Rick said...

Liz, congratulations. I think Rick and I would be totally fine with having just boys, but who knows, maybe after a second boy we would be longing for a girl. Congratulations again.

Emily said...

Congratulations! Calvin will have a best friend now!

April said...

Yeah!!! Since we are having boy #3 any day, I just have to tell you how awesome it is to have boys. They will be such great friends. My first two do everything together. I am so excited for you, congratulations Liz and family!

Andrea said...

YEA!!!!!! I think u are possibly the ideal boy mom. seriously.

Delise said...

Exciting news! Congratulations!