alissa, amber, liz, and alisa
amber and alisa in front of the white house (where seconds later everyone was escorted across the street and all of a sudden tons of guards and snipers surrounded the white house. still not sure what happened there?)
liz and alisa at the world war II memorial representing my current home state and also where we lived for 7 years of our lives.
alissa and amber representing their home state of ohio, or "OH"
don't we all look so important. this is when i found out our apartment had almost been broken into while i was gone. yeah.
at a great used bookstore that we perused after eating a great breakfast and a little shopping in eastern market.
we spent the afternoon shopping in georgetown with another freshman friend, michele, who i haven't seen in years! it was great to catch up.
also, a huge shoutout to travis who let me leave calvin home! it was nice to be able to have a weekend away. it was my first time away from calvin for that long but i think i did ok. i missed my little boy though, and it's so good to be back! and another thank you shoutout to kristen and landen who took care of my baby on friday while travis was at work. i didn't have to worry one bit that day knowing that he would be well taken care of...for pictures from their day of fun, look at previous post.
9 comments:
Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but, NO ONE CALLED ME? I'm glad you had a nice visit. I guess you'll just never know how much better it could have been with me around... :)
Liz, so good to see you! It was fun to reminisce freshman year! Come again soon. I need to come see you in Boston!
Hooray for girl time!! It looks like it was a fantastic weekend, and I'm sure you enjoyed a break from mommy-hood for a few days!
Looks like you had a great weekend. I was going to ask you if back when we were in High School did you and some girls from your ward take modest clothing/dresses to department stores? I am giving a talk at a fireside in a few weeks and I wanted to share that story with the youth. Shoot me an email when you get a chance
dorothyks_3@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Reunions are so wonderful. Looks like you had a wonderful time!
So how is it that your someone "almost" broke into your apartment? Sounds like a story...
Cute pics. Nothing like good friends from your past (or present) and some time away!
WHat a fun few days!!!
What a fun reunion you guys had! It looks like you had a blast! ....oh but your apartment almost got broken into?! What?! That is so scary! I am glad that it was an "almost".
Liz- FUN trip!!! love the pictures. What do you mean your apartment was almost broken into!??!?!?!? oh and how is your you know what doing?
Post a Comment