i just had to post one more. i am so happy to announce that travis only has one (1) exam left until he is done FOR-EV-ER. (ok, he still has to take the NERB at some point but that's different) after monday, no more. i can't wait! he has worked so hard for so long to get to this point. now he just has to pass his boards and finish all of the clinical work and then he's a dentist! way to go babe. i am so happy for you and so, so proud. one. more. year.
7 comments:
yippee!!! i am especially excited b/c that means you are that much closer to being out here!!!
Yay for Travis!!! CONGRAT-U-STINKIN'-LATIONS!!!
Happy 'late' Birthday Liz.
And thanks for the plug. Always appreciate the free advertising....you are a gem! :)
congrats you guys...I feel your excitement. Doesn't it feel like it'll never happen, well maybe it's more real now, but that's how I feel.
I am so jealouse, I really am having summeritis, no more winteritis or snowitis, and senoiritis. Well I guss the closer you guys get the closer we got too. congrates Travis That is HUGE!!
YEA! What a relief...almost! You can do it !
How did he get done so fast? Have you guys really been there 4 years???
congratulations to travis, and to you, liz! this is so exciting. can you even believe it?
Post a Comment