Thursday, April 24, 2008

the birthday post...finally

over a week later i am finally posting about turning 25. i am 25. wow, that's the first time i've said it. (yes, i said it outloud). anyway, i had a great birthday starting with a surprise luau thrown by my wonderful friends. there aren't many pics from the night, but it was so great. thanks, friends, for helping to make my birthday so fun!

weird picture, i know. they MADE me wear my coconut bra.

all of the food was so delicious but i had to share the beautiful cheesecake the jennie made.

on my actual birthday we spent most of the morning at the marathon. then we went out to a yummy dinner at Joe's American Bar & Grill so that we could eat this. charles river mud pie...so good.

and here are a couple of my favorite birthday gifts. this bag in the color peacock and this. i have been wanting a vera bradley bag for a while and i think my friends and travis had heard enough! i realize that you either really love them or really hate them. i, of course, love them. and once kristen gives me her lesson on photoshop, my pictures are going to look much better than they do now. can't wait!

thanks to everyone who helped make my 25th so special. i got all the emails and phone calls. sorry i still haven't been able to talk to everyone yet!

4 comments:

Camie said...

Liz--you have awesome friends! I love the luau, and the coconut bra! The food looks fantastic. I think 25 is a great age to be--you should be proud of all you have accomplished in your 25 years!

Jill said...

Welcome to the club! It looks like you had an awesome birthday party--I wish I could've joined in the fun!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like a fun b-day!!! I love all your links....i need to call you and have you tell me how to do that....pretty cool!!!

Melonius said...

Well, happy late birthday. You look like a model in that picture (and I don't mean because of the coconuts...) Ahh, I think I can remember my 25th birthday, I had a surprise party too. But not a luau. And I had to make my own cheesecake...