Thursday, February 07, 2008

"helping"

growing up i remember my older brother, brian, always telling me and my other siblings how he used to take out the trash and other various chores by the time he was 18 months old. i think he wanted to make sure we knew how long he had been doing chores and also help us realize how easy we had it. well, calvin loves helping me sweep and vacuum, and he's only 15 months old! although, brian, if you took out the trash the same way calvin sweeps, i really don't think you were helping mom out very much at all! now we all know the truth!

5 comments:

Alisa said...

ha ha....that's funny liz!! he looks so cute! I agree with liz brian!! :)

Rebecca said...

He's getting so big! How did that happen and where was I?

Hope you're well!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

I have to say, the younger they are, the more helpful they are! Kayleigh loves to help, and she is my best helper right now....Jared and Jessica were great helpers too, until age 4 or 5, then they realized it wasn't quite so cool! Enjoy the help!!!

Elizabeth said...

What a good little helper you have! I think it's so cute, until their "helping" becomes a disaster and then it's not quite so fun. What a cutie!

KIM D said...

Savanna LOVES to swiffer! I just put on a new cloth & she actually does a pretty good job! Horray for a little "help" with the chores. If anything, it's entertaining!