this weekend travis and i decided to do something from our "list of things to do while we live in boston" this weekend and went down to nyc. we had a great trip trying to tour this HUGE city and see as much as we could in the short time. we also really enjoyed spending some time with some pseudo family, april and glenn. april is my sister-in-law, elizabeth's sister.
travis in front of the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street
calvin and the statue of liberty
ground zero
calvin did such a good job both days we were in the city but i think we tired him out!
in front of the manhatten temple for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
the christmas tree on rockefellar center
playing with glenn and april's girls. calvin had so much fun playing with these cute girls!
9 comments:
What a fun trip! Looks like you got to see quite a bit while you were in NYC. I love the picture of Calvin with his gray knit hat on. He looks so cute!
Hope that missing primary didn't ruin your fun. =)
I'm so intimidated by NYC! I'd love to go but I'm wary of going alone and we have just never gotten around to a "family" trip. So much fun!
How fun! I love the picture of Calvin at the Statue of Liberty. So cute!! It was fun to see you by the Christmas tree because I just saw that on the news. How fun to live near NYC!
first of all, Calvin's pic with the hat is adorable! I love those cheeks! I'm so glad you guys had fun with April and Glenn (they're the best!). I know they enjoyed having you. I love seeing all you fun trips you guys take. How fun!
I tag you. Go to my blog to find out the rules and then you can play!
I love NY!! We are hoping to get back this Christmas & see the tree with all the lights :) Way to hit all the important spots :)
Liz!
You guys are always doing such fun things--way to live it up on the East Coast! Calvin looks cute in his winter gear too.
-Janelle
Liz...what a fun trip! I am so impressed with how much you guys are doing while you are in the east. Way to go! I love all of the pictures. We can't wait to see you today.
What's all this, "WHILE we live in Boston" talk? Haven't you heard of the dreary misery that awaits once people LEAVE Boston? Don't Go!!!
Post a Comment