HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALVIN!! Adorable pictures in the album Liz. We only wish we were with you all celebrating this exciting day. Travis, once a boy always a boy. You were pretty adorable too. Lots of Love, Mom, Nana & Kari
Happy Birthday, Calvin! It's amazing how much they change in one little year...he's a real little boy now and not a baby anymore! Loved the pictures--precious! --Janelle
I LOVE that picture of Calvin in his blue hat in NY!! Also, did you find his bear? It looks like he's holding one that looks very similar, but it does seem darker than what I remember the last one to look like. Glad he has one, though...either way! Love, Mom
11 comments:
Happy birthday to Calvin!!! Looks like he was totally spoiled with presents!!! He is such a cutie!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALVIN!!
Adorable pictures in the album Liz. We only wish we were with you all celebrating this exciting day. Travis, once a boy always a boy. You were pretty adorable too. Lots of Love,
Mom, Nana & Kari
Happy Birthday Calvin! I still can't believe he ate that whole cupcake and was ready for more :) That kid just cracks me up!
Isn't it insane how fast they change? I was just looking at newborn pics of Aiden and it's like they're completely different people a year later!
Too cute! Any good presents???
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time!!
Happy Birthday, Calvin! It's amazing how much they change in one little year...he's a real little boy now and not a baby anymore! Loved the pictures--precious!
--Janelle
Happy birthday calvin! Looks like you guys had a fun birthday celebration! I can't believe how quick they change.
Liz- you're coming this weekend? Where are you staying? My number is 917-957-4846. Call whenever!
Happy Birthday little guy! He's such a cute kid--maybe someday I'll actually meet him!
Happy Birthday Calvin!! I can hardly believe this kiddo is one, and I feel like i don't even know him yet. We can't wait for Christmas! Love you guys!
I LOVE that picture of Calvin in his blue hat in NY!! Also, did you find his bear? It looks like he's holding one that looks very similar, but it does seem darker than what I remember the last one to look like. Glad he has one, though...either way! Love, Mom
Post a Comment