today the kiddo and i met our friends brooke and sydney downtown to do some "swimming" in the frog pond. it's a small wading pool during the summer that they turn into a skating rink every winter. the cool thing is that it's right in the middle of the boston common! we had a fun afternoon enjoying the water and friends!


9 comments:
you know i'm loving all the pictures. it must be all that chicken and grilled cheese that helps him sit so nice and sturdy in the water. next week baby and i'll be seeing you!!!
Looks like fun! You are such a cute mom!!!!
How fun! I really wished I lived closer to you, so I could do some of this fun stuff with you!
My sister-in-law who just moved to Boston said she went to this frog pond today as well--funny. It looks like you had a lot of fun! I want to see a follow-up next winter with little Calvin going iceskating here. :)
Love,
Janelle
Calvin is so adorable. Lets get together next weekend- I would lOVE TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!! Do you still have my number?
Liz! Hi, I found your blog through Amy...your son is so cute! I have some questions for you on living in Boston, my husband in applying to MIT and Harvard and I am wondering about some things...my email is rachael.n.bishop@gmail.com email me your email address sometime if you can. Thanks! Rachael (Monson) Bishop
Hey Lizard-
Are you and Trav going to still be in Boston in the Fall? I'm planning a trip to see family and stuff, and I'd love to see you! Where do you live? (you can respond in an email if you'd prefer :) Blog me back!
I LOVE Frog Pond, I have been meaning to go all summer... but then again I have lame excuses like.. "it is too hot" "it is too cold" Boston is certainly not for the faint of heart. It is time to just get out there!
Everything okay Liz? it's been almost a month since your last post :-) Hopefully you are just so busy having tons of summer fun- i expect many pictures to make up for your lack of posting: -)
Post a Comment