so, the biggest news of calvin's life is the food he's eating! he has passed just the baby food stage and is definitely enjoying the real joys of real food! he eats, to name a few, grilled chesse sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, spaghettios, chicken, cheese, real fruits, etc. an added bonus, calvin still has 0, yes zero, teeth!! he's got the

strongest gums we've ever seen
another calvin update: he's crawling! this is a little outdated; he's been crawling for about 3 weeks now! my life has now gotten even crazier! he loves standing and walking around holding one of our hands whenever possible. i can't believe how quickly he is growing! he has also found a new sleeping position. it reminds me of the way his aunt alisa sleeps!


9 comments:
That orange face is sooooo cute and sooooo messy! What a darling little oompaloompah!
Leah doesn't have teeth yet either...we thought that was why she wouldn't eat. I haven't tried spaghettios yet, thanks for the suggestion!
I love how they sleep with their bums in the air. Cute
So cute...jackson sleeps in that same position. Oh, and about the teeth, no worries, Jackson didn't get teeth until about 10 or 11 months and now is getting them all at once!
I remember Alisa sleeping like that. Your little Calvin is so cute. It looks like you are loving being a mom. It honestly seems so fun!
Oh, Ha ha!!! You can tell I haven't looked at this for a few days, otherwise I would've been commenting about my sleeping habits!! I'm glad Calvin is learning how comfortable that position can be!! What a cutie Liz!! That spaghetti face is so funny and dirty!! You're such a cute mom! I love how you said, "The kiddo and I...." Can't wait to see you in ONE WEEK!!!!
No more baby food! Kate started to refuse to eat it around 6-7 months and since then life has been great. I can't believe he's crawling already, too! My kids are totally late bloomers--Cambri didn't crawl until 11 months and Kate has absolutely no intention on starting anytime soon. Calvin's a little go-getter!
Okay, just when I think this little guy of yours can't possibly get any cuter! Love Mr. Spaghetti-O's! And that cracks me up picturing Alisa sleeping like that
--I remember it now that you mention it. Like aunt, like nephew. Haha!
Love,
Janelle
Liz...Calvin is so cute! I love his eyes. It is so fun when they are learning to do so many new things. We can't wait to see you guys and especially that cute Calvin!:)
Post a Comment