Tuesday, June 19, 2007

a day at the beach


this morning we spent a few hours at the beach with some friends. calvin loved it! he kept picking up the sand and playing with it (ahem, eating it) and also really enjoyed the taste of salt water. thanks ladies for a fun morning!



he pretty much had his tongue out the whole time getting as much salt as possible!

classic savannah face!!


11 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

how fun liz! i love that you live so close to the beach and can just go there to hang out. Calvin's tongue hanging out is great! What a cute kid you have!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

PS I love his new tennis shoes!

Amber said...

You win the prise for having the most up to date blog today :-) I don't see anything about the beach on kim's blog, what a slacker!

Elizabeth said...

Savannah's little face is hilarious! Calvin is such a cutie and I'm sure a little sand didn't hurt anybody...unless you're at Lake Michigan! Ha!

Ralph and Teresa said...

So cute of Calvin! I wanted to give him a great big hug!

Janelle said...

I could look at these pictures of Calvin all day. He looks so happy here! I guess he has a palate for salty things, eh?
Love,
Janelle

Amy said...

Love the tennis shoes!! The beach pictures are cracking me up!!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Calvin is getting so big! Can't wait to see him....isn't it fun being a mom!!!!

Katie and Eric said...

What a fun day! Calvin is such a cutie. That is funny that his tongue was hanging out. I love days at the beach! Keep enjoying it.

Kara said...

Calvin is so cute. His hair seems so blonde ...maybe sunbleached. It looks like you had fun at the beach.

Alisa said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!