Saturday, June 23, 2007

hiking

we are really enjoying some great weather in boston and decided while travis was home most of the day today that we would go on a hike in the blue hills. it was beautiful! we hiked up to the tallest peak along the whole east coast which is only under 700 feet!! we really enjoyed our day and calvin did really well, too. when we were finished we decided to stop by the pond along our way and let calvin take a quick dip! now we're back to real life again...travis is at school studying yet again until late tonight. he's been so busy lately so we really enjoyed spending some time with him today. let's just say we are all really excited for his break from school in about a month!

sorry so dark...this is at the highest point with the city in the background

7 comments:

Amy said...

Liz Looks like you guys had fun. Glad you got to spend a little time together. I know Travis is super busy right now. Good luck to him as he is finishing before his break and good luck to you!! Oh and don't forget to send me pictures of the oh so cute dress!!! Can't wait to see it!

Kara said...

What a fun little trip. Hiking (and the outdoors) is always so nice to help forget about the "to do" list back home. I bet it felt great to do that. Also, tell Travis good luck with school-sounds like he is studying a lot.

Elizabeth said...

Hey, are those your camo shorts?!! I think they're cute! I'm glad you got some Travis/Daddy time, It's much needed! Looks like you guys had a great time hiking.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Hey looks like fun! I'm glad that you guys got some time together with all the crazy busy school schedules etc!

Katie and Eric said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. It is so nice to have a day away every once in a while. We would love to have you come. Let us know what you are thinking!

Jill said...

I have those exact same shorts! Once again, I am merely the brunette version of you.

Janelle said...

This hiking outing looks like a lot of fun! I sure hope Travis' school lets up a bit--no fun for any of you when school is busy!
Love,
Janelle