Monday, May 07, 2007

Do Something!

Can one person make a difference? I think so. I also think its our civic duty to vote. So I vote-haven’t missed an election yet. But this time is different for me. I need someone who I can support- not someone to simply vote for and watch nothing happen in government or worse-our world continue to dissolve politically, morally, environmentally, etc... I have confidence that if people get involved our world can change for the better. So find someone to support whom you feel represents your convictions and do something. This is what I have done and I hope you will join me in supporting Mitt Romney for President. Please join team Mitt, research him, donate through the link, tell others, and if you feel so inclined- become a fundraiser like me!

Here’s why I support Mitt Romney in no particular order:

He has more executive leadership experience than any candidate.
He has turned around indebted and scandal ridden Olympics, massive state deficits as governor-with no new taxes, and massive defunct private companies (staples, dominos, etc.).
He is incredibly articulate and educated (Harvard Law and MBA) - listen to him speak!
He can be found on the side of life and in favor of the traditional family unit(the only one!).
He supports the strengthening of our military
He has shown ability as Governor to work and act with other parties productively and innovatively
He has answers to the tough questions and detailed plans --not just rhetoric
He is fabulously successful self-made businessman
He has raised a fine family and enjoys a good relationship with his wife – the man has character!
I have been in his home, met him and his wife, and found them to be very friendly, regular folks
He is a man of deep-rooted faith in God and conviction of principle

Remember: showing a groundswell of support by small donations from many people from many places shows much more strength than a few big donations. SHOW your support. Do something! Feel free to send others to see this blog and solicit their support. I can’t help but get excited and get involved!

Donation link: https://www.mittromney.com/studentsformitt:fid=428179
Don’t forget to add: Fundraiser ID (428179) Source Code (VSM001)

Now back to the regular dose of Calvin pictures which you all come here for and I will get back to doing root canals.

Travis

6 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Go Mit! Thanks for posting this Travis. It is important to get involved and I think you are doing a great service to us all, by helping us remember that and do our own part...no matter who we support.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

Amen, brotha. Preach on.

Alisa said...

Sweet!! I'll send people here....Go Mitt!!

Amy said...

Go Mitt!!! Yeah Travis!!! I love your passion for the mitt romney campaign!! I can see the hunter coming out in you!!!!