just a few pictures of calvin's newest trick. notice the ball in this picture. he loves this ball. word to the wise, don't try to take this away from him; he will scream!
You couldn't let the romney post stay up for even 24 hours without posting more pictures of calvin. LOVE THAT!!! Liz i'm not sure what to say other than calvin is sooooooo sooooooo adorable. I love these pictures of him. And let me tell you - i can see he is not lacking in the toy department!!! I can't wait to give him a big hug this summer!!
3 comments:
Sounds like you've had experience taking that ball away from him. Ha, that made me laugh! (Word to the wise, don't take this away from him)
He is getting so big. I agree with Alisa about the whole not taking to ball from him...it made me laugh. His hair is SO blonde!
You couldn't let the romney post stay up for even 24 hours without posting more pictures of calvin. LOVE THAT!!! Liz i'm not sure what to say other than calvin is sooooooo sooooooo adorable. I love these pictures of him. And let me tell you - i can see he is not lacking in the toy department!!! I can't wait to give him a big hug this summer!!
Post a Comment