Sunday, November 05, 2006


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

G-Ma Evans here!!! Wow, I can't even begin to explain how I am feeling about this Lil' Cal grandson of mine. I want to crash through this computer and get my hands on him. Liz, you are the perfect new mommy and Travis I am so proud of you, great job staying by her side despite a busy school schedule. This is a time in your lives that will never ever be repeated again in the very same way. Love every moment of it, (even though it is exhausting) We in Oregon miss you all and feel blessed that you will be with us soon! Hurray that G-ma Christensen is on her way!! Liz you will love and appreciate her very much! Hugs and Kisses to all three of you.
Love, Mom Kari

Anonymous said...

Travis, You spelled his name wrong on his first offical blog document.. Oops. Only a gramma would notice that!! Much love, Mom

Katie and Eric said...

He's so cute! We can't wait to see him in person in a couple of weeks. Hope you all continue to do well. Good luck with the middle of the night feedings and diapers! :)

Unknown said...

Great work, Liz. He looks so beautiful...and small. (All I know is a 9lb newborn.) I hope that the feeding and recovery and sleep go well...and new life is a smooth transition! I'm excited to hear the rest of the story. (And I love the name!!) Welcome to the world baby Calivin.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! I can't wait to see him up close tomorrow with my camera in hand. He's gorgeous - and look at that hair.

Hope you're getting some rest Liz. See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz-congratulations! Well-despite what you went through to get Calvin here, you did a very good job of looking cute in all of his first photographs :-) That's the most important thing ...right? Well, I am glad that Calvin understood that if he wanted to start things off right-then he would not make you wait past your due date-sounds like he will be a great, and loving son. :-)

Amber

Anonymous said...

These are really great pics...I have never seen that much hair on a Christensen in the first 2 years let alone immediately. You all look great

Dad C

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Liz and Travis--

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you two....three now! You look like you survived labor and delivery...hooray! Calvin is so cute and liz you look really good. It just gets better and better everyday. I sure love you guys! Hopefully I get to see you guys when you come out soon. :) Hang in there on those middle of the night feedings and other stressful things. It honestly gets better everyday...not htat you necessarily figure them out, but they strat to grow up and grow out of certain things! :)

Anonymous said...

Liz and Trav! How exciting for you both! I loved the pictures and I'll be honest, it made me a bit baby hungry. Your blog is awesome and I'm going to set one up for Mark and I because it's such a great way to keep up with people. I'll let you know when I do, until then enjoy life and the holidays. Love you both
Cousin Cassi and New cousin Mark

Anonymous said...

Liz and Trav,

Congratulations! He is beautiful.I love the hair you can do a mowhawk! You both look so happy! we cant wait to see Calvin in december!

Love Emily and Jamie and Ryan Watson

The Wuzzle said...

i don't mean to be demanding, but CAN WE PLEASE GET MORE PICTURES??!!