Sunday, November 05, 2006

Here he is- Calvin Travis Evans!!!

Hot off the press pics of new Calvin! more words to come later but enjoy these for now!!
Quick facts... 6lbs. 15 oz., born 2:13 am Friday Nov 3rd, 2oo6, full head of brown hair with natural blonde highlights (liz's favorite part), Both liz and Cal are healthy and we are now home and excited to have him part of our little family!!!! (if you want to see the pictures bigger-you can click on them with the mouse) Travis






14 comments:

Alisa said...

Beautiful baby! Beautiful mother! Beautiful father! Beautiful family!! I love this!!! He looks so grown up with so much hair already!! I can't believe this!! Congrats! Calvin is part of the fam!!

Anonymous said...

Awww..you guys are a real family. We are so happy for you and we can't wait to give him a hug!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

PS. Liz--you look awesome! You are supposed to look that great in the hospital. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Travis, You spelled his name wrong on his first offical blog document.. Only a gramma would notice that!! Much love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I've been checking the blog nonstop waiting for pics of your beautiful boy! He is perfect and we are so happy for you guys. Welcome Calvin!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Calvin! Congrats Travis and Liz! We can't wait to see you both and meet baby Cal!
Sandy and Todd

Anonymous said...

This is soo crazy! We can't believe that little guy is really here! WE are happy for you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple of months! Love you guys and CONGRATS! Rich and Linds

The Wuzzle said...

oh my gosh, i'm totally crying right now. i'm in love with him and so excited for all of you. yaaaay!

Janelle said...

I'm so happy for you two! You THREE! What a perfect little baby boy you have! Liz, you are a MOM! I love it! Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!
Love,
Janelle

Anonymous said...

Darling little Calvin
Congratulations to you both from
Grandma and Grandpa Christensen from Tualatin Oregon.
Another little Travis with all that hair.Can't wait until you come to the north West for a visit.
Travis and Liz you look great.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute family!! I am so excited for you liz and travis. You guys are going to make great partents. I love little babies. Congratulations!! Jenae

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! He is sooo cute! I can't wait to see hime. Cal has so much hair, I told everyone at school you had the baby b/c they have been asking everyday. See you soon!

ANJ said...

ahhh! i was the last to find out! but i have been thinking of you all week waiting to hear the exciting news. love the name. love the baby. love the mom and dad. yay! can't wait to meet him :)

Meredith said...

congrats! new little babies are just so great. i love that moment when you see them for the very first time...there is so much pent-up expectation and anxiety and wonder, and then you're just overwhelmed, ah! best of luck to the cute new family! you can do it!