Probably not. And, don't worry, I didn't. But it would have been fun! This weekend Travis' brother Taylor, his dad and grandpa came out for a weekend up in New Hampshire and Vermont for a 3 day bike tour. When it was originally planned I was going to be riding with them but given my current situation I was just a cheerleader instead! It was a really nice weekend, though. We couldn't have asked for better weather, plus the leaves were changing and we got to experience some great east coast fall weather!
The three boys left every morning around 9:30 for their bike trip that day while grandpa and I stayed at the Bed and Breakfast getting to know each other better! When the boys got back each afternoon we just relaxed, hung out, played some games and went to bed to get ready for the next day. There were 19 bikers total, many of whom were very serious bikers. It was a nice weekend and by the end of the weekend I think there were at least a couple of us who were feeling pretty sore and tired! (ahem, Rick and Travis!)
A few pics!
The three boys left every morning around 9:30 for their bike trip that day while grandpa and I stayed at the Bed and Breakfast getting to know each other better! When the boys got back each afternoon we just relaxed, hung out, played some games and went to bed to get ready for the next day. There were 19 bikers total, many of whom were very serious bikers. It was a nice weekend and by the end of the weekend I think there were at least a couple of us who were feeling pretty sore and tired! (ahem, Rick and Travis!)
A few pics!





We spent Sunday afternoon in Sharon, VT, Joseph Smith birthplace
7 comments:
Gotta love that east coast fall folliage! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Sounds like such a fun trip, and the perfect time of year to enjoy a nice bike ride. I bet it was also nice to have some visitors. Glad to see you're enjoying Fall!
LIz you are such a tropper, it sounds like you had plenty of time to bond with grandpa!
What a trip!! DAd and I loved our Vermont Fall foliage trip years ago with Grandma and Grandpa C. We will never forget it!! So glad you got to do this, even though you couldn't bike yourself! Love, Mom
Yeah...I think the whole balance thing would be a little difficult 8 months pregnant. (And imagine how often you would have to stop the gang for a bathroom break??!) It looks like you guys are still enjoying MASS. I'm excited for next month!!
Wow liz- I think you could of done it eight months preg... you're that tough. But better that you didn't right?! You look so cute. It sounds like Travis and the boys had a great time, how fun.
LIZ!!! Its me....Ash! Haha tell trav and lil baby Cal that i finally figured out this thing! :) Love all the pictures, you look SO cute! I cant wait for next month, and christmas break! Steph keeps me updated on whats happening! Love you both!
p.s. I hear baby Cal's middle name is going to be Ashley! :) haha
Post a Comment