Saturday, September 30, 2006

baby style

I went into the most incredible store the other day. For all you moms out there, if you don't already know about this store, go check it out. I have never seen such nice, expensive stuff for babies! It was crazy! I can't imagine any kid really needing such nice things. Plus, most of that is dry clean only; what's the point?!

On the other hand, while the majority of me was thinking how crazy all of it was, part of me was thinking how great it would be to be able to afford some of that stuff. For instance, a pair of citizens of humanity jeans for a mere $187. Or the greatest bugaboo stroller that someone like Gwyneth Paltrow or Angelina Jolie might be using for almost $900! Travis said that while I was in there I had this wierd look on my face the whole time. Ah, for just a short time I felt like I was in a baby style dream...!

www.babystyle.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz--
Even though we don't have a Baby Style store here in the middle of nowhere, you will be amazed to hear that I have a Baby Style baby!! Both Liz and I bought Halloween costumes from there this year!! I won't reveal Andrew's secret costume, but Clayton is going to be the octopus. I got it through their website! That's funny-I would love to see the real store! What an experience~