Wednesday, September 27, 2006

belly buddies!


Here is another pregnancy photo update. Things are going well and I still feel pretty good. I have the normal aches and pains that go along with pregnancy but other than that I am still functioning like a normal person!! It is hard to believe that I am only 5 weeks away from having a baby! It's crazy! Travis and I are getting very anxious and excited to welcome this little boy into our home.

Here is a picture of me and my friend Brooke...hopefully she doesn't mind me showing her off like this! Sorry Brooke!! Her husband is in Trav's class. She is due 4 days after me so it has been fun to go through this together. And it will be nice to have friends who are going through the same things we are! It's getting closer!

10 comments:

Alisa said...

Such a cute picture!!
I think it's a little akward when you're big enough that your bellys touch just standing next to each other!:) I can't believe it's 5 weeks away liz!! That's less than a transfer!!

Anonymous said...

Wahooo!! Only five weeks! This is a darling prego picture and I'm so glad to hear that you're still feeling well. When do you finish work?

Meredith said...

liz...i had a funny Small Mormon World moment tonight, involving YOU! i was at a stake YW activity, and i started talking to another young looking YW leader. she was saying she and her husband came up from byu in february, and that her husband was from west linn. i said, "maybe your husband knows my friend's husband..." and YEAH, she knows travis and when i mentioned his name she, "isn't his wife from kansas?" YEAH. chris and katie burke(sp?)??? anyway, the whole thing was funny. i love being LDS.

Katie and Eric said...

I always knew that you would be cute pregnant. You are lucky. You look great! I can't believe that the day is close. Good luck! Do you feel ready? We can't wait to meet your little guy at Thanksgiving. Love you!

Lindsey said...

Oh how fun! I am not going to nearly as cute as you are when I am pregnant! It sounds like everything is just great! I love all of the updates!

Jill said...

You're almost there! And even though these next 5 weeks will seem longer than the previous 35, they'll pass by soon enough. I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!

Unknown said...

you do look great. and can you believe that you will get bigger in the next five weeks? I always thought that was impossible...but the body is pretty crazy amazing. good luck!! and post pictures when the anticipated day finally comes...

ANJ said...

five weeks? en serio?

Andy said...

Nice belly!

Amy said...

Liz
You finally have a belly and look pregnant with just about a month to go!! You have a cute model belly. You really should have listened to mom an dbeccome a pregnant model becuase you are really cute.