Thursday, September 01, 2011

well, my budget just may already be broken (don't tell travis) (jk, babe) because girls clothes are way too cute! yep, it's a


GIRL!




13 comments:

Katie said...

AHH! Congrats! i am so excited for you!

Kara and Kevin said...

So excited for you guys! Congrats!

Tamsen said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

Janelle said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I was really hoping you would get a girl! She is going to be the little princess in the family with those two handsome big brothers of hers protecting her all throughout her life! Not to mention all the cute clothes and accessories she is surely going to be donning from birth on! Yay!

Katie and Eric said...

Hooray!!! We are so happy for you guys.

Alisa said...

woot woot!!!!! very exciting news liz!! i can't wait to see a little evans girl!

Jill said...

Congrats! And, yes, throw the budget out the window because it's not even worth it. Can I just say that I own about 12 pairs of shoes in sizes 6 and 7? Yeah. It's rough.

April said...

Congratulations, Liz! That is so exciting for you are your boys :) I have loved having a little girl after a gaggle of boys and yes, girl clothes are too cute.

Angell said...

YAY!!!!!!! Girls are SO GREAT! I mean, I don't know any different, but I sure wouldn't trade any of my three girls for the world! And yes, you will be broke. Not even just from clothes. We are full on in dance classes and gymnastics and all of the other fun girly extra curriculars, and it is not cheap. :) I'm super happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!

Lindsey said...

wahoo! so exciting!!

The Mormon Monk said...

Us too!

Jennie said...

So GREAT!!! Can't wait to meet lil' Lady E :)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! We love the pattern...seriously, we need to live closer! Our kids would all have a buddy! Miss you tons!