since i'm having problems uploading my pictures from the summer right now i thought i'd go ahead with the classic game of guess the gender. we find out on thursday if we only know how to make boys or if we'll be shopping for pink! let us know your guess. and everyone asks if i'll be upset if it's another boy. for the record, i've always thought i would be a boys mama and i actually really like it.
but... a. of course i would love to add a little girl to the mix, b. i've stopped myself 3 or 4 times from buying baby girl clothes, and c. this has been a different pregnancy than the boys.
only 2 days and we will know for sure!
but... a. of course i would love to add a little girl to the mix, b. i've stopped myself 3 or 4 times from buying baby girl clothes, and c. this has been a different pregnancy than the boys.
only 2 days and we will know for sure!
16 comments:
I am voting it's a girl! I sure hope it is because I already bought her some really cute girly stuff for you to dress her up in! C'mon, baby--show me some pink, pink, PINK on that ultrasound screen!
As you might know, I've got three little boys myself and they are a joy, but I hear ya- a little pink would be nice at some point. We find out tomorrow what we are having. (#4)
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... GIRL!! Ours has been dangerously fun to shop for.. I have a serious problem. Can't wait to hear!
girl. Altho, I too, wanted all boys....and got twin girls :) who I now adore. :) Either way, so fun!
I'm not guess but I just found out we're expecting a girl in Feb. I too actually wanted another boy so I'm easing into the idea of tights and hair bows but perhaps it is group thing. I know Jennie is going girl so it makes sense that you'd get your lady as well. I'll be checking back...
GIRL...we want a little friend for Mary!!! Can't wait to hear.
girl. definitely girl.
I say GIRL!!! Mostly because I am also a two boy mama and have your sentiment exactly...love my boys, would love another one but would REALLY love to add some pink to this boy madness! So I get it. I can't wait to hear your good news, either way! :)
girl all the way!! can't wait to hear for sure!!
well, i just want it to be a girl...but i always thought you'd be a boy mom, too. anyway, girl. that's my vote.
ok no one has said boy. so if i'm the only one do i win the prize? you are shelling out some big cash for this right? plus then we'll have an even bigger chance of being related someday!
...i think you know i'm already shopping *pink* for you though. Ü
Gotta be a GIRL!! Can't wait to hear!
This is so tough--but I think I'm going with the masses and gonna vote pink! Can't wait to hear!
PINK! I can feel it! xo
My vote's a girl too! How exciting for you. Do you remember Barb King (now White) from your freshman ward? She just moved near us. Such a small world.
girl
Post a Comment