Very cool! Congrats! A couple questions for you: 1) What is the difference between a DDS and a DMD? And 2) Why isn't Travis' middle initial on the sign? Just curious. Congrats again!
Weird. I know that is our goal but still, weird. Does he wear ties or scrubs to work? I can't even wrap my brain around an actual employed dentist. Awesome for you guys.
I'm with Janelle--what's the difference between a DDS and DMD? I should probably know this, and I could look it up, but I'll more than likely wait for you to answer me :)
Congrats guys!! Trav, you are a real Dr.!! Woo hoo!! Will Trav be working at Rick's only? Or will he work somewhere else part time? Congrats on becoming, well, real people!! (the kind that have jobs and receive a check and do not have to repay at 8% interest)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. We are now on our second move after leaving Boston and sometimes I still feel like going back home to Quincy! GOod luck and have fun!
18 comments:
WHOOOHOOOO! Now you have your OWN Dr. Travis Liz...hehe. you know the one i'm talking about!
Very fun! Looks nice and official :-)
How exciting! Congrats to Travis again!
So official and so fun!
Oh...WOW! You're like, real people now!! That's really awesome :D
WEIRD! I can't believe it is real and really happening.
So are patients going to walk in the office and say "I'm here to see Dr. Travis Evans"?
Congrats! I'm so excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Congrats! How exciting!
Yeah Dr. T!!! That is awesome!!! Can i set up an appointment????
Very cool! Congrats! A couple questions for you: 1) What is the difference between a DDS and a DMD? And 2) Why isn't Travis' middle initial on the sign? Just curious. Congrats again!
Weird. I know that is our goal but still, weird. Does he wear ties or scrubs to work? I can't even wrap my brain around an actual employed dentist. Awesome for you guys.
I'm with Janelle--what's the difference between a DDS and DMD? I should probably know this, and I could look it up, but I'll more than likely wait for you to answer me :)
DMD- doctor of dental medicine.
DDS-doctor of dental surgery.
basically the same thing...
Hurray! I am so excited for you guys!! I bet it feels so good to reach what you have been working towards for so long!
That's awesome Travis! Congratulations! You are only minutes from where we lived a couple months ago!
Congrats guys!! Trav, you are a real Dr.!! Woo hoo!! Will Trav be working at Rick's only? Or will he work somewhere else part time? Congrats on becoming, well, real people!! (the kind that have jobs and receive a check and do not have to repay at 8% interest)
liz this is really cool!! I can't believe it! go travis!!
This makes u a doctors wife.
fancy.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. We are now on our second move after leaving Boston and sometimes I still feel like going back home to Quincy! GOod luck and have fun!
Post a Comment