I am loving the flowers in Calvin's ears! That is too funny! I can't believe you guys are moving so soon! I loved your list in your last post. I hear you on the parking. The most frustrating thing ever!!!
Awesome pictures! Of COURSE you're friends with those guys.. I went to high school with Landen! We hung out almost every weekend! I don't know his wife at all, but she must be cool if she's friends with you :) PS Happy Birthday Eve!
7 comments:
oh my gosh! i am dying laughing at the flowers in cal's ears!!
I am loving the flowers in Calvin's ears! That is too funny! I can't believe you guys are moving so soon! I loved your list in your last post. I hear you on the parking. The most frustrating thing ever!!!
I'm soo jealous you have friends that take such good pictures! you have soo many cute pictures of calvin, I love it!
liz i love the pictures. your friend is so so good!!
so cute.....love the flowers!!! And, don't you just love those sunny days!!!
Awesome pictures! Of COURSE you're friends with those guys.. I went to high school with Landen! We hung out almost every weekend! I don't know his wife at all, but she must be cool if she's friends with you :) PS Happy Birthday Eve!
Liz! Happy birthday two days ago. sorry I'm late. I thought of you. Love ya.
Janelle
Post a Comment