Sunday, April 05, 2009

my babies

it's hard to believe that it's april already. we only have 6 weeks left here in boston and then we are done. we are busy trying to get everything ready here to move. graduation is next month and then we'll be gone the very next day. it is such a bitter/sweet feeling as we will miss our life and friends here but also can't wait to live near family and especially be done with school! it's pretty funny, actually, because my friends and i have an unwritten rule that we don't talk about us leaving but then we talk to our family and that is all we talk about! we have a lot going on around here with a booked calendar until we leave with lots of changes coming up. and, our boys just keep growing through all of it! here are a few pictures and a couple videos for grandmas and grandpas.

calvin-our fearless child. i turned around and one second later he was sitting up by the window. and he's showing us his favorite toy of the month.
miles is starting to move! here he is after scooting down his little chair. don't worry, he was safe.
and my boys in the bath together. they both LOVE their bath! i'm excited for the days when they can actually play together in the tub.
lots of basketball has been watched in this house this month. you are never too young in this family to be a fan.
and these videos of my boys. these are mainly for family who don't see them very often and how big they are getting. yes my house is messy. yes i went to target that day. love that place. oh, and notice how calvin gets so excited. that's a new thing.

8 comments:

Melonius said...

six weeks! Yikes!

Alissa said...

grandparents?! what does that make me? loved the videos:)

mom2cherreys said...

WOW six weeks! That makes me realize I only have like 8 weeks! It has gone by way too fast.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Liz!!!

I am so excited for the 6 week countdown to be here! I can't wait for those 2 cute boys of yours to come spend some quality time with their favorite aunt :)!!!! They are darling!!!

Unknown said...

LIZ!!!! I cant wait till you guys are here! Cal and Miles are so big now! I LOVED the videos! wahoo...only a month and half left! :)

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I don't think I've ever seen a bathtub full of more toys or cuter boys :)

Emily said...

WOW! We'll be moving back to Leominster in just 4 weeks. Crazy! Hope you have a safe trip! I was wondering if I might get Travis' email so I can send him an invitation to our 10 year high school reunion. Thanks!
Emily
ylime11381@yahoo.com

Meredith said...

Liz, I hope you know how much you guys will be missed. You've been so sweet and sincere. Plus, quit making the whole mom of two thing look like a piece of cake!:) Those boys are such rays of sunshine. We'll miss you all for sure.