i have a few minutes while calvin is still sleeping and before we go to pick nana kari up from the airport so thought i'd post a couple pictures from the fabulous day we had yesterday. kristen and sophie invited us along on a trip downtown, although i'm pretty sure kristen was really just using me for my boston "street smarts" and calvin for his adorable little face! jk. we had a lot of fun and it got me thinking how much i'm really going to miss this place only a year from now when we leave!
i am happy to say that {i think} spring is here! it was the perfect weather yesterday to explore boston and take some pictures. i've decided that i really like having kristen around to take really nice pictures for me! like meredith said, it's as if we have our very own paparazzi! here are just a couple pictures from the day. again, thanks to kristen who is so, so talented! thanks for a fun day guys!



ok, ok, i have to post some more. i would have you check out kristen's blog but since it's private i had to share. these are just too beautiful:



this is one of my favorite spots in boston. can anyone guess where this is? (below)

off to get nana! we're so excited to have you here, kari!
7 comments:
can you find a cuter boy?!!! Love that kid!! Have fun with KAri!
CUTE PICTURES! That is nice to have a photographer friend, who takes their camera every where and takes great pictures. I have a friend like that too!:)
I know! I know! it is the courtyard in the middle of the boston public library. ;-) Really pretty.
Hey Liz...really cute pictures...I need to find a friend like that! I don't have your email address, so I thought I would wish you a Happy 25th Birthday here! I hope you have an awesome day! I miss you.
happy birthday liz! i was watching my wedding video for the first time ever and you were on there saying how you liked that i was getting married on your birthday...that makes it easy to remember:) hope it was a great day!
What an adorable boy he is! Love your blog!
So Amber beet me to the punch but I agree that it is the courtyard at the BPL in Copley. I was so proud that I could tell what it was.
Wow 18 months of being a mom. Elsie is almost a year old!!! I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I hate seeing all the fun I am missing in Quincy but I am glad there are lots of fun people there for you to hang out with.
Post a Comment