if any of you are like me you occasionally go through a recipe "drought" (it feels like every night for me) and need some new, fresh recipes to try out. well, in my family we all love to eat and try new recipes so a few years ago my sisters, sisters-in-law and my mom started compiling recipes to make a family cookbook. i love, love, love doing it because it gives me a huge resource to choose my recipes. well, the third edition of the christensen family cookbook is out and we are sharing! feel free to click on the link and take a peek. you may notice the huge amount of desserts and baked goods but let's be honest, that's what we all really care about, right?!i also want to let you all know of my recipe blog that i have started with some friends. look on the right hand side of my blog under favorite links and click on stick a fork in it. enjoy cooking, baking and, of course, eating!!
3 comments:
Oooooo...these look really good! Thanks for sharing! I am excited to try some and show my Mom. She is going to love some of these!
Thank you for sharing. What a neat idea! Are the first and second editions of the recipe books on your computer? If they are I would love you to e-mail them to me. (jylcowart@gmail.com) I'm not really good in the kitchen so I'll take ALL and ANY help I can. I have a really recipe I'll share with you in return. Hope you guys are doing good. Tell Travis HI for me.
~JYL~
So can I buy these Christensen cookbooks? Everything all y'all cook is delish! I'm serious about this by the way! :) Esp. the desserts!
Post a Comment