i have heard a lot of people saying lately how they love this time of year. while i agree, i'm not sure if we all have the same reasons. here is my reason why this definitely is the most wonderful time of year:
I could not agree with you more. In fact, I have often wondered why peppermint ice cream wasn't a year round treat. I'm glad someone shares in my love for peppermint ice cream.
Elizabeth...My visiting teaching companion owns a Baskin Rhobbins Ice Cream store. She told me if I ever wanted some ice cream she could get it for me for a good price. So last week I had her bring home from her store a 3GALLON container of BR Peppermint Ice Cream. I figured we could snack on that all during the holidays. Oh yes...I also bought their gallon container of hot fudge to put over the ice cream. Looking forward to the holidays!! Yum, yum!!
ha.....so, this is THE reason you love this time of year, huh?!! love it.....i agree, great ice cream!! i just can't wait to be together with (almost) the whole family!
that icecream alone is proof positive that we were meant to be friends! Dustins beasting over my shoulder that peppermint icecream is toothpaste goo-poo but he's wrong :)
Liz- Peppermint is my favorite as well! In fact if you look on my blog, my latest post is of me holding a container of peppermint icecream :) I am glad you dedicated an entire post to peppermint icecream. It is definitely worthy of it's own post! Have a Merry Christmas!!
12 comments:
I could not agree with you more. In fact, I have often wondered why peppermint ice cream wasn't a year round treat. I'm glad someone shares in my love for peppermint ice cream.
Amen sister!! I didn't know you were a peppermint lover. I'm a major ADDICT. I'm glad it's not around all year--I would be in major trouble!
liz -- put a scoop of that in some hot chocolate.
Elizabeth...My visiting teaching companion owns a Baskin Rhobbins Ice Cream store. She told me if I ever wanted some ice cream she could get it for me for a good price. So last week I had her bring home from her store a 3GALLON container of BR Peppermint Ice Cream. I figured we could snack on that all during the holidays. Oh yes...I also bought their gallon container of hot fudge to put over the ice cream. Looking forward to the holidays!! Yum, yum!!
I agree 100%!!! We've purchased it multiple times already!
ha.....so, this is THE reason you love this time of year, huh?!! love it.....i agree, great ice cream!! i just can't wait to be together with (almost) the whole family!
that icecream alone is proof positive that we were meant to be friends! Dustins beasting over my shoulder that peppermint icecream is toothpaste goo-poo but he's wrong :)
O-I love that ice cream!
oh YUM!! i love christmas!
I definitely agree with you on that one, but also William Sanoma's peppermint bark, yummy!
YUM! Peppermint Ice Cream is the best!
Liz-
Peppermint is my favorite as well! In fact if you look on my blog, my latest post is of me holding a container of peppermint icecream :) I am glad you dedicated an entire post to peppermint icecream. It is definitely worthy of it's own post! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment