Saturday, December 08, 2007

Believe in God and liberty?

Its a must watch! Inspiring. ---anyone disagree??

America needs you! show your support at mittromney.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Travis and Liz . Hows the east. I find it hard to write to a red socks fan from the heart of Rockies land. But hey the rockies has a historical run to the world series and they were soundly beaten. so life goes on. I hear you will be coming to the Denver Midwinter meeting. It will be fun. We will make time to see our new office. Its quite different from your Dads so you will get to see a varity of things. Copper mountain is a great ski resort with good snow we will put you in colorado heaven. drop a note if you get time. Uncle Gary and Aunt Cheryl and fam

Kara said...

My husband and I enjoyed listening to it last night, since we had not heard it yet. We think it was smart of him to deliver that message. It was very impressive and he seems like a great man!

Jennie said...

Good work Mitt! I love what he said about how neither religion or liberty can really exist with out the other. I'm so glad you posted this!

Morgan said...

Yay for Mitt!