in lieu of halloween, everyone wore some type of costume to make the game a little more exciting than it already is...if that's even possible!
landen and i are so sad because we are at the losers table, again! and, dustin is just happy that he gets to wear and angel halo on his head that he doesn't really care where he sits!
4 comments:
bunko was a big success!! we had so much fun! thanks for all your hard work!
Nice bunny ears!!! Looks like you guys had fun and I love the rainy day pumpkin story. Pretty funny the things we do for our kids. Looks like fun!!
Sounds like you guys had a fun night. I don't know what bunko is -so maybe someone could fill me in on how to play. Nice costumes dorks ;-) How far away is halloween? just kidding. I am actually impressed at all the spirit that everyone had :-)
How fun! I'm doing it with Dad's family this weekend! Wish I had thought about it with the Tibbitts gang when they were here. Next year, I guess!
Post a Comment