ha, he is sooo cute!! I love the little piece of macaroni left in his hair....!!
He's getting so big! I haven't been gone that long have I?? Looks like bunco was a hit--I LOVE THAT GAME!! ha, ha on your pumkin picking adventure :)
Are you guys still coming down to NYC? Doug and I were thinking of taking a fall leaves drive some time soon and then going to Salem b/c I heard they have some cool "witch" things around Halloween. Have you been there yet?
Oh, I can't wait to squeeze that little guy!! Soooo cute! Missin' my Calvin! Grandma C
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ha, he is sooo cute!! I love the little piece of macaroni left in his hair....!!
He's getting so big! I haven't been gone that long have I?? Looks like bunco was a hit--I LOVE THAT GAME!! ha, ha on your pumkin picking adventure :)
Are you guys still coming down to NYC? Doug and I were thinking of taking a fall leaves drive some time soon and then going to Salem b/c I heard they have some cool "witch" things around Halloween. Have you been there yet?
Oh, I can't wait to squeeze that little guy!! Soooo cute! Missin' my Calvin! Grandma C
Post a Comment