Thursday, September 27, 2007

crazy little climber

you would never guess that calvin has been sick all week. what a crazy kid! he definitely keeps me on my toes.
and in other news:
here is what calvin has been doing most of this week. yesterday he took a 4 hour nap in the morning (into afternoon) and then another almost 2 hour nap later in the afternoon. it's been a long, hard week, but i think he's finally getting back to himselfit is stil really H-O-T, hot here. i am really excited for fall weather and my fall wardrobe, but it's not here yet! so, i guess we'll have to take advantage of a few more beach days while we still can!

aurora and calvin learning to share(?)

11 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

I think I am glad that my kids didn't walk until 18 plus months!!! A few less months that i had to deal with them getting into stuff....it is sort of fun though, you have to admit! Glad he is feeling better....poor guy....I always feel bad when kids are sick....however, I do love the extra long naps!

Janelle said...

I'm in love with that last picture. It's worth framing, Liz. Love the 'do! I hope Calvin feels completely better soon.
Love,
Janelle

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

So cute...I love calvin's hair at the beach! Such a great picture. Hope Calvin gets better soon! I hate having Jackson sick, but I hate even more being sick WITH jackson. I think that it is just not fair, to be sick at the same time as your baby/toddler.

Jill said...

I don't envy your hot weather and I won't even try to rub in the fact that it hasn't been above 80 here in a few weeks now! Colorado rocks!

Alisa said...

Ha ha!!! can't wait to see him in a few months.....YEAH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Liz these photos are seriously making me laugh outloud in my room! I Love em, Cal is so cute!

p.s. im glad trav did a good job on your teeth, i was a lil worried!

Builder said...

holy hair!!!!!

Emily said...

Ryan puked all over the carpet last night (chocolate pudding)! It was awful! We hope calvin feels better! Ryan climbs all over too! It a fun age, but so much work!

Amy said...

I am laughing out loud right now!!! That last picture of calvin at the beach is sooooooooo stinking funny. He's like a mad scientist and looks exactly like travis after a long day of looking at teeth!!!! Oh my gosh - it's the funniest picture!!!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Looks to me like Calvin was not sick, he was starving! If you're not going to feed him, I guess he has to do it himself!! So cute! Grandma C :)

Jenae said...

Haha!! I love it Liz. It is always so nice when they are fully recovered from being sick. Being sick is no fun for either of you!