congrats to my brother eric and his wife, katie who welcomed their 3rd child to the world earlier this week. we are so excited to have another little girl in this family! (megan has stopped a streak of
8 straight boys on my side of the family!) for anyone who's interested, you should check out their blog and read the whole story of how she was born! it's a good one. check their blog
here
3 comments:
liz can you teach me how to type in a word and then people can click on it to get to the website, I have been posting the entire long web address and I want to learn how to do that. E-mail me the how to please!
emilywatson78@aol.com
Love you guys!
I cna't believe your sister-in-law's birth story! That's amazing and almost incomprehensible! Way to go strong women!
That really is just nuts...I still can't get over it. Katie is a strong woman!
Post a Comment