Monday, August 13, 2007

one man's junk.

a little while ago i noticed someone's junk. in their junk i noticed a smaller piece of junk. i took that junk and cleaned it really, really well. look at this man's junk now:



















until today calvin hasn't really been able to use his "lawnmower" but when trav got home they did some practicing and now calvin can do it all on his own! we're a little nervous and excited because this kid really wants to be walking!

2 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

We love other people's junk, especially when it can be cleaned up and used. Calvin is looking pretty close to taking off, good luck!!! It was so much fun to see you guys. Love you lots!

KIM D said...

One man's trash is always another man's treasure. I just give you props for stopping. I usually just drive by & think "that would totally work!" Then I forget & never go back. I can't believe how BIG Calvin is getting!!