Sunday, July 01, 2007

a nice day for a bike ride!

yesterday we spent a couple hours riding around on our bikes exploring our little town of quincy. we had such a fun day! we rode around a little marina and found this quaint little area with a dock and all these fancy boats! it was nice to take a break and spend some time outside. we're glad trav can spend some time with us, too!

5 comments:

akdoxey said...

I'm very jealous...looks like a lot of fun!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

How stinkin' fun! You guys always seem to be enjoying your surroundings! I love the bike seat...we need to get Jackson one of those. Enjoy all the fun in the sun and your other summer activities!

Janelle said...

Looks so fun! Looks like great weather too...a fun summer activity!
Love,
Janelle

Amy said...

wow!! What a beautiful picture! The sky almost looks fake.

Katie and Eric said...

Fun! I love bike rides. What a fun area!:)