on tuesday we had a special visitor spend the day with us! one of my old roommates from byu came back to boston for a few days and we were able to hang out for a day. it was so fun to catch up with amber; plus, she was able to meet little calvin! she did a very good job playing "pseudo aunt"! even though it wasn't very long, i loved seeing her again. thanks for hanging out amber!
calvin was on his way to bed but i wanted to make sure to get a picture with calvin and amber, hence amber being on the phone! yeah, alisa, you made it in the picture!
7 comments:
Too Fun! Looks like you had a fun day catching up with amber. Calvin looksso cute with amber; what a happy little boy.
Liz I am glad you guys had a fun day together! I need to make it to Boston one of these days and visit!
How fun!!!! I wish I were there for the visit too!!
awww it was so good to see that baby.
Oh, so fun, you two!
calvin is getting cuter all the time, and getting big, of course! seeing your little boy makes me so excited to have a little boy of our own! i'm so curious to see how different it is from having a girl. how's life as the wife of a dental student? i know he works so hard, i hope you two get to see enough of him!
Hey there Ms. Liz! I love this kid! Can't get enough of him...sooo this coming weekend or next if y'all want a babysitter, I'm totally game for either Friday or Saturday night either weekend! Tell Travi to take a study break and take you out on the town!!! :)
Post a Comment