Friday, June 08, 2007

it's just like christmas!

so, i'm a few days late and by now most of you have already seen alisa's blog with "welcome home adam!" pictures but i just wanted to share a few also. my little brother, adam wallace, returned home from his two year mission for our church on wednesday! i was lucky enough to be able to be in utah for when he got home! wednesday morning came and all of us said that we felt like it was christmas! we were so excited! we spent most of the day making signs, shirts, and buying balloons! when we finally made it to the airport i think we all had our occasional tears before he even got there! anyway, needless to say, it is SO FUN to have Adam back again.

6 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I love the picture of Adam and Calvin with their feet up on the fireplace! It is so cute. It looks like you guys are having a blast being together and have Adam home. I love Calvin's little onesie, welcoming adam home. Can't wait to see you!

Janelle said...

What a great Christmas in June! It looks like Calvin is loving his uncle. I love the onesie--great idea, Liz!

Alisa said...

What a cute picture of adam and calvin!!! It looks like when we used to put our feet up on the chairs after sunday dinners!! I love having Adam back!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Adam is back!!! Crazy! ....Those pictures liz are priceless!!! Especially the one with the feet up. Miss you guys!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

I love Calvin's shirt! Perhaps you should do up the family reunion shirts.....I can see the christmas card picture now....all of us can wear I love Uncle Adam shirts, with Uncle Adam front and Center!!!

Amy said...

Yeah - we finally see adam!!! go california boy with a great tan!!! I LOVE the picture of calvin and adam laying down. soooooo funny!!