

travis, calvin and i just returned from a very fun trip to our nation's capital this weekend. we had a great time visiting a lot of the sites and, of course, spending some good, quality time with matt and alissa! thanks to them for such a great weekend! enjoy looking at some pics from our exciting weekend...
7 comments:
aliss!! You look like a natural with calvin......hmmmmmm!!!! :)
don't even start...
Liz--what a great trip! You guys definitely look out of place with the bikers, but otherwise it looks like you packed a lot into your weekend! Sounds like it was a great roadtrip!
What a fun trip Liz! How fun to catch up with friends and see our nation's capital. I don't know what you are talking about....not fitting in with the bikers?! I almost didn't see you in the picture. :)
Oh these pictures are awesome!!! Im so glad you were able to go and visit DC, its a really great place! Miss you guys!!
Looks like Calvin's quite the little trooper. Enjoy it while it lasts...our good times are over! It looks like you did a lot in such a little time. Good for you! Travis better watch out, some of those biker's looked pretty sexy...not!
Liz-
Looks like you all had a lot of fun in D.C. I love that place! I just found your blog from Alisa! We have to keep in touch! Your fam is so cute! You'll have to check us out too! www.stoutfam.blogspot.com
Stephanie Stout
Post a Comment