HA HA!! Liz...please explain a little more?! Ha, I'm laughing right now!! Please explain a little more about this BUTT PASTE. I think it's hilarious that it's called "BUTT PASTE"...there's not beating around the bush, it's just blunt and clear about what it's for.
alisa, this little tube of paste gets rid of any diaper rash a baby might have. it is the most amazing diaper rash ointment i've seen! remember that for you babies in a few years!!
I haven't tried that one yet. I've heard good things, butt (pun intended) I just haven't used it yet. Poor little Kate has the sorest bum last week--had I butt known!
Ha! Andy asked me why I had Butt Paste on teh screen. I told him he was crazy and i was wondering why he had it. I saw it earlier today but didnt' realize it was your blog i was looking at. Then tonight i open up your blog only to find the butt paste!! Ha! HA! Ha! Oh i got your message. You know i want to hear all about sobrevivir and i want to know how the rolls turned out! have fun pasting calvins butt!
i have used this stuff several times when biking long distances. It works very well. Bag Balm and Butt'r works very well also if you just need a very long lasting, lubricant .... a biking must have. grandpa rick
8 comments:
HA HA!! Liz...please explain a little more?! Ha, I'm laughing right now!! Please explain a little more about this BUTT PASTE. I think it's hilarious that it's called "BUTT PASTE"...there's not beating around the bush, it's just blunt and clear about what it's for.
alisa, this little tube of paste gets rid of any diaper rash a baby might have. it is the most amazing diaper rash ointment i've seen! remember that for you babies in a few years!!
I haven't tried that one yet. I've heard good things, butt (pun intended) I just haven't used it yet. Poor little Kate has the sorest bum last week--had I butt known!
it's true, i use this stuff all the time...works like a charm! i give it my stamp of approval.
I love this and Aquaphor! Both AMAZING!
Where are you Liz???? When are you coming back to Boston? I DO WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!
Ha! Andy asked me why I had Butt Paste on teh screen. I told him he was crazy and i was wondering why he had it. I saw it earlier today but didnt' realize it was your blog i was looking at. Then tonight i open up your blog only to find the butt paste!! Ha! HA! Ha! Oh i got your message. You know i want to hear all about sobrevivir and i want to know how the rolls turned out! have fun pasting calvins butt!
i have used this stuff several times when biking long distances. It works very well. Bag Balm and Butt'r works very well also if you just need a very long lasting, lubricant .... a biking must have. grandpa rick
Post a Comment