Friday, April 20, 2007

as alissa would say...

happy haircut! today was haircut day. trav went to the local barber and calvin went to mom and dad. with our powers combined we were able to give this kid a pretty good haircut if i do say so myself. for anybody who's ever tried to give a 5 month old a haircut, it is REALLY tough. besides his new haircut, calvin has been a lot of fun lately. he is so aware and full of smiles all the time. he rolls everywhere now. i will put him down one place and 5 minutes later come back and he's somewhere completely different! anyway, enjoy the pictures!

14 comments:

Alisa said...

Liz, He is SO ADORABLE!!!! Look how light his hair is!! I can't believe it after having such dark hair when he was born!!! Love this little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Awww... Calvin's haircut looks so cute. Travis your hair looks good too. It is suppose to be in the 70's this weekend and beg. of the week! :) I hope you guys will go to the beach or do something fun! Take care and hope to see you soon!

Alisa said...

Hey Liz...you know, Calvin definitely looks like Travis, but as I looked at these pictures again, I can totally see some Liz in that first picture.

Elizabeth said...

I love Calvin's haircut! He looks so cute and handsome! Nice job with the cut, it can be a challenging task to take on. I also think I see more of Liz in him in these pictures. It's fun to see him grow and change and take on new looks.

The Wuzzle said...

YAY! I got a shout out! And I can't wait to meet cute Calvin in a month.
By the way, I always tell my students "Happy Haircut" and they think I'm so weird!

Katie and Eric said...

Great haircuts! Calvin is so adorable. He is getting in to a really fun stage of life. Enjoy it!!! We miss you Liz!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed! :-) The first time we gave Rachel a hair cut, we waited until she was asleep, but we were only trying to cut her bangs so it wasn't too bad. Definitely something to be proud of

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Happy Haircut's...they look good! Calvin is adorable! I love the looks he is giving in these pictures. It is fun to see him, keep all the pictures coming.

Janelle said...

cute, cute, CUTE.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is soooooo darling!! What a cutie. I can't even imagine giving Lucas a haircut right now. It makes me laugh to think about it. He's almost completely bald! Can't wait to give little calvin a big hug!
amy
ps lucas sleeps on his tummy all the time now. funny huh? I put him in the crib and immediately he rolls over to his tummy!

Amy said...

Liz-so i read some of the other comments and had to go back a re look at the picture to see if he looks like you and indeed I do see some liz in him. He is definitely more travis than liz but I do see some of you in him now.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, What a beautiful baby!! I too can now see Liz in that darling face of his. Liz thanks for the pics, I check them out everyday. Miss you 3 tons. Hugs and squeezes to all of you.

Missletoe said...

HE is so stinking cute, I don't know how you can stand it! Nice work on the haircut, I have never been brave enough to try it myself!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth and Travis,

Calvin is a doll!! He has a little more meat on him than when I last saw him. Haircuts always make babies look more grown up too! I want to give him a big squeeze! Love, Mom