Saturday, March 31, 2007

what's up guys?


6 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

Nice Liz! Calvin is one cool dude in this picture. Are you guys back in Boston?

Jill said...

Did you cut your hair?

Amy said...

Blahhhh! Why am i laughing out loud right now. I feel like i should call you and comment on this. It is sooooo funny. Oh and I'm feeling for you on the sleep issue. Let's just say Lucas is still doing the same. Last night was the WORST!! He was up at 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, and finally at 6:30 i put him in bed with us where he slept until Etan came tugging at me telling me he was hungry. Got to love it!! Happy night feeding!! Hope it ends for both of us sooner than later!

Alisa said...

Cute picture! liz, I want to see your new haircut!!

Katie and Eric said...

Calvin is such a cool dude. Liz, I love your hair, when did you cut it? Love you!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Cool shades man! Okay, so you look too cute...did you get a new hair cut? Whatever it is you look fab.