

Calvin and I have been hanging out in Utah for the last couple of days and we will be here until next week. It is fun to be here but we have left Travis at home in Boston to study for the boards and we miss him. He is missing out on our cute little Cal and some really cute smiles for the first time! Calvin is really growing so much! These few pics and posts over this next week are for Travis so he doesn't miss out on our sweet, little boy!
10 comments:
I'm not even Calvin's dad and I feel like I haven't seen pics in a while! Good luck with this time away from Travis, it's always hard being apart.
Cutest baby boy EVER! I'm so glad I finally got to meet him!
Love,
Janelle
It looks like Calvin is growing by the day. It was really nice to see you and Travis last weekend and meet Calvin! I am sad my Boston family is moving back to Oregon for a little bit. I will be waiting here for when you guys get back. Liz,I hope you are having fun at home. Trav good luck on your test! See you soon in Oregon!!!
Steph
P.S. Everyone who comes in my room asks me what is in the bag... hahaha. I tell them it is a surprise!
Just wanted to let you know he is such a cute boy! I can't wait to meet him!
Liz and Travis- your boy is adorable. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! Liz, you're gonna be such a freakin' cool mom!
Dave
I hope you're sending more pictures to Travis than you've posted! Update us please, they change so much in these weeks.
Liz, it was so fun to see you while you were here!
Oh! He is already looking grown up to me- ok at least as grown up as a 1 1/2 month old can look! But he does look older. And let me tell you he is a cutie!! And you definately belong in hollywood. You don't look like you just had a baby! How's the nursing?
More pictures, please. Especially of the whole family! :)
Apparently I need to check this a little more religiously! Are you still in town? He's so cute, Liz. Hope you had a fabulous trip :) I want to see you sometime soon?!
Post a Comment