Thursday, November 09, 2006

like father like son...
















Life is so hard, don't you think?? Tonight I think about where I was a week ago and it is hard to believe how fast this week has gone. I have absolutely loved my first week of motherhood. AS you can see, Calvin is a pretty good sleeper and all-around good baby. He is so sweet and beautiful and hope you all get to meet him someday soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz--we have SO Many pictures of Matt and our kids snoozing together. I think it's a dad's job! We don't have a single one of me snoozing with them!! Maybe because I would have destroyed them if we had them! You are a beautiful family!

ANJ said...

i love dad and baby sleeping pictures... and sister, who says SNOOZING? you are mom already!

Anonymous said...

Your son looks just like your husband! Wow!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Love the pictures of your cute new family...keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Michelle, keep the pictures coming. I love how small and snuggly they come!

Anonymous said...

I want to see all the pictures possible, they are soo great, thanks for sharing them with all of us. I'm sure trav will teach him how to sleep in also! Linds

The Wuzzle said...

That kid is definitely Travis's son. I have been showing my friends at work your pictures - I'm obsessed with you all!

Alisa said...

ditto aliss....I'm obsessed with this little calvin!!!