Grandma doing her best grandma duties! Thanks mom!
First Bath
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Liz--he really does have a full head of hair!! what a cutie! I'm so glad you have your mom there with you so you can learn all the tricks of the mommy trade!
Liz--he really does have a full head of hair!! what a cutie! I'm so glad you have your mom there with you so you can learn all the tricks of the mommy trade!
8 comments:
Liz--he really does have a full head of hair!! what a cutie! I'm so glad you have your mom there with you so you can learn all the tricks of the mommy trade!
Liz--he really does have a full head of hair!! what a cutie! I'm so glad you have your mom there with you so you can learn all the tricks of the mommy trade!
THANK YOU! he is so adorable - and he looks so sad in his bath!
Calvin really is so cute. It sure is good to have a mom around to help out and ease you into having a new baby in the house. Enjoy the help!
Liz...I love the pics. He is such a doll. Your mom is the best!!!
Thanks for the additional pics. It's so fun to see a bran new baby! Keep the pics coming!
WOW, he really is a screamer in the bath. Those are soo cute! Hope all is well and you are recovering well! We love you guys!
bath time gets better. he'll love it in a couple of weeks, I'm sure.
Post a Comment